We accosted this girl in her workplace because she was just too cute to pass up. What's not to love about her outfit? The long top and skinny jean combo looks relaxed and polished at the same time. And the accessories! So perfect. The beauty of this outfit is its simplicity.
This is the perfect early fall outfit. Slouchy suede boots and a tweed vest are elements that bring this look together, combined with the skinny jeans and decorative shoulder bag. We love it/her.
Hooray for the first "do" post on YLS!
- Dress your age. No one wants to see your bum, boobs or stomach if they are saggy and/or wrinkled.
- Dress for the season, and the weather. If it's the middle of winter, for godsakes, put on some tights, wear a coat to the club, and retire your tank tops until it's warm enough that you won't poke someone's eye out with your frozen nipples.
- Flip flops are never a fashion statement. Especially if they're platform flip flops.
- Uggs are OVER. Crocs never began.
- Don't get a perm. And if you're going to colour your hair, keep an eye on your roots. Oh, and think about bangs.
- You can tell a person by their shoes and their nails. What do yours say about you?
- Beards are hot. As are glasses.
- If you're self-conscious about your waistline, don't cinch your outfit with a belt to make yourself look "slimmer". It only draws more attention to your stomach.
- Those bras with the clear straps are tacky.
- Bicycles make a perfect accessory.
Posted by Tracizzle at 21:57